Monday, August 11, 2008

Bumper sticker update

A few weeks ago, we were lamenting the fact that no one is selling "Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Fletcher" stickers for Kentuckians who want to distance themselves from the disaster that is the Beshear administration.

Well, we got an e-mail from a reader who decided to take matters into his own hands:

After reading your blog about there being a real market out there for a "Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Fletcher" sticker, and after seeing similar posts on kypolitics.org bemoaning the lack of such stickers, I went searching for someone who could make them for me.

I poked around on the Internet and found a site called makesticker.com, which makes custom-printed bumper stickers at reasonable rates. I ordered some stickers saying "Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Gov. Fletcher" and got them in the same colors as the Fletcher campaign's stickers, black and gold. I had no idea what the quality would be like but figured the price was so inexpensive that it wouldn't break my bank.

I ordered the stickers on Friday, and on Monday they were in my mailbox. And they look darn nice, too!

If anyone wants to order stickers to show support for Fletcher and disdain for Beshear, I'd recommend that they take a look at makestickers.com and order some from them. They have all kinds of templates but I just chose a plain black sticker with gold all-caps text.

Feel free to pass this along to your readers. Maybe we can get a whole fleet of "Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Gov. Fletcher" stickers on Kentucky's roads to let people know how we feel about this joke of a governor we have now.


The reader sent along a photo of the sticker, and we agree that it looks darn nice.

We may try to investigate some sort of deal with this outfit to offer the stickers on this site as a click-through, but even if we don't do that, we recommend makestickers.com for your own personal anti-Beshear message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home